Today marks day 11 and this is the day I get to transition into the next phase of the post op diet...the full liquids phase. This means I can have creamy soups, protein shakes, and basically anything that doesn't have "chunks". I am so happy to have made it through the first phase because I was really getting sick of broth!! LOL
The great news is that as of this morning I am down 22.4 pounds!!! Just 2 more pounds and my weight will start with a 1 !! So far I am not having any issues with reflux and I am praying it stays that way.
Today also marks the start of taking my bariatric vitamins. The only thing I have really noticed since having the surgery is how tired I get. Yesterday was the first day that I did not lay down for a power nap in the middle of the day! Since I go back to work in two days, I really need to get some stamina back. I am hoping with the addition of the protein shakes and the high potency vitamins, I will regain my strength so that I don't fall asleep at my desk!
I also have decided that I will only weigh myself every Monday morning. I have become a bit obsessed with the scale and right now with the weight falling off, that's OK. But at some point I am not going to lose every day and I don't want to discourage myself so I am only weighing once a week starting tomorrow.
I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment