I so wanted this post to be titled "I'm in onederland"...but that was not to be. I have hit my first "stall". Now, don't get me wrong, I knew a stall was in my future. Every time I have ever lost weight in my life, I lose a lot in the beginning. But inevitably, I hit the stall. Most times, that was the beginning of the end of that diet. I mean, why deprive myself of all the foods I love if I am not even losing weight? But this time it's different. I have not come this far to let a stall derail me!
So...what does a woman do who is on day 15 of a stall? I have been at 200.4 for 15 days!!! Well, I have tried to drink more water and I have made sure that I am getting all my protein in each day. None of that seems to have budged that scale. So it's time to drag out the heavy artillery! I have joined my friends gym. She and I have committed to 3 workouts per week together and one extra workout on our own. The gym was a little pricey for my budget, but after some wheeling and dealing they got the membership down to where I felt like I could afford it. Tomorrow I will go and meet with a trainer and get my fitness assessment and my workout plan. I feel like this is the start of another faction of my health. My friend and I have talked about how we want to try new things. We are looking at all the classes the club offers and have pledged to try at least two new classes each month to keep our workouts from being too boring. The gym is directly in my path home from work, so there is no excuses for not pulling my car into the parking lot and burning some calories!!
So with all that being said, I WILL get to that onederland post!! Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment