Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Just a quick WaHooooo

Got up this morning and felt great!  I worked out yesterday and my workout buddy kicked my butt!!  It was a great workout and I had a great dinner when I got home.  When I woke up this morning, it was one of those rare mornings where I just felt great as soon as I woke up. (that's a lot of "greats")

Even though it is not a weigh in day, I decided to hop on before my shower and what I saw gave me a grin that is still on my face now.  I have reached my 50 pounds lost mark!  I have been about a half a pound away from this for a few days, and hitting it today just motivates me for the next 44 pounds!

Then out of the blue, my patient coordinator from Mexico emailed me today to check in and see how I am doing.  She has been keeping in contact with me all along, which I love!  It would be so easy for them to put me on that plane in San Diego and just move on to the next patient and never think of me again...but they are so much more than that.  It makes me feel very cared for and the fact that I have them as a direct link to my surgeon in case I have questions or concerns gives me a lot of peace of mind.  It was fun to be able to tell her that she picked a good day to ask because I hit the 50 mark today!!!

I am so happy to be on this journey to a happier and healthier me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment