Sunday, September 20, 2015

A quiet week - thank goodness!

After last weeks roller coaster ride, I was glad to settle in to a much quieter week.  I usually have several ideas of what to write about each week, but this week I am drawing a blank.

What I will share is that I purchased an exercise program from "Beachbody" called the 21 day fix.  There is an eating plan that goes along with it, but for once in my life I can say that I don't need that component!  Other than walking and running, I have really been off exercise for a couple of months and I know that is what has contributed to the stall in my weight loss.  I am hoping that by following this program for the next 21 days, I can jump start my weight loss again and kiss the 160's goodbye forever!

The program has a different set of exercises for each day of the week.  Sundays are Yoga days and that is where I will start tonight.  I like to do yoga before bed as it really helps me to relax and get a good night sleep.  I am not sure whether I will do all the days in the evenings...I'd really like to think that I will get up an hour early at least once or twice during the week and get in a workout before I head off to work...but...mornings and I have never been on friendly terms, so I just don't know.

Had a fun day yesterday going to the UW Husky football game with my daughter.  Walked from her house to the stadium and back which put me over my 10,000 step goal for the day.  Now...if I only did that EVERY day!!  The Huskies brought home a victory and there was no rain so it was a perfect outing!

Tomorrow I am taking the afternoon off of work and getting together with a couple of friends for a belated birthday celebration.  Love these two ladies (one of whom has had a VSG) and am really looking forward to a fun afternoon!!

That's it for this edition...slow and steady...that's my motto and I am going to keep going at it for the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment