I have noticed a strange phenomenon. Somedays I can eat what I now consider a normal amount of food. About 1/2 cup per meal on average is what feels comfortable for me. But lately I have had days where I can hardly eat anything!
Since I never actually feel hungry anymore, I just eat my 1/2 cup and call it good. Sometimes if I am eating something very liquid (oatmeal, soup, protein shake, etc) I can eat a little more than 1/2 a cup...and if I am eating something fairly solid (chicken, fruit, vegetables) I can only get about 1/4 cup down in my 30 minute meal period.
Two days ago, I had about 3/4 cup of oatmeal for my dinner. (I know, oatmeal for dinner is weird - but I love it). I was really tired after work the next day and so I decided to have the same thing for dinner again...except I couldn't eat it. I had 2 or three spoonfuls and that was all that would go down. I have had this happen a few times now, but never so strong as this night.
I checked in with a couple of my "sleeve buddies" and found that they have the same thing happen to them. None of us has a clue why this happens! I am going to chalk it up to another of my new stomach's "mysteries" !!!
Strange middle of the week post over.
No comments:
Post a Comment