Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A late post - my weekend got away from me!

My week off ended with a fun picnic with friends at Lake Goodwin (north of Seattle).  I got back late and completely forgot about writing my blog post!

Recapping last week...I was on vacation from work and so there is no way it wasn't going to be a good week.  To start, I lost another couple of pounds, so now I am sitting right around 165!  I was really hoping to be in the 150's by my birthday, but that just isn't going too happen...but I am OK with that!  The scale continues to go in the right direction and that is all I can ask!

I stayed home on this vacation to get a bunch of things done around my house.  The funny thing is that no matter how much I get done, there is still more to do!!  I got my TV and internet switched from Comcast/Xfinity to Direct TV and CenturyLink and that is going to save me about $150 per month!!  I don't watch much TV at all and so the $245 per month that Comcast was charging me for TV and internet was crazy!  I am just as happy with this new service for less than half the price!  The two big things I wanted to get done and didn't were getting my new print framed and taking the 4 boxes of my "fat clothes" to Goodwill.  Those will have to wait until I get more time.  Everything else on my list got done and then some!!  I want to be able to focus 100% on my exercise this fall and so I needed to knock some big home improvement chores off my list!!

I did a bit of clothes shopping now that I have cleaned out all the clothes from my closet that no longer fit me!  I am officially in a size 14 pant and a size Large top!  I am not going to buy anymore clothes until I get to my first goal of 150.  By then I should have dropped another size and I will buy some fun winter stuff.

Tonight I am getting together with a group of friends that I used to work with when I was in my 20's. Can't wait to see everyone and have a mini retail reunion!

I will write more next weekend, but all is going great and I am still so blessed to have been able to have this surgery and get my life back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment